Friday, February 20, 2009

"California Dreamin'"! Rowan Williams (rumor alert!) to attend General Convention


Has Rowan been listening to the Mamas and the Papas?


Read the Lead at the Episcopal Cafe HERE.

Writes Editor Jim Naughton:
"We have heard from a pair of well-placed and unrelated sources that Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury, may be coming to the General Convention of the Episcopal Church in Anaheim in July."



All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A.
California dreamin'
On such a winter's day

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well I got down on my knees
And I pretend to pray
You know the preacher likes the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay
California dreamin'
On such a winter's day

All the leaves are brown
And the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a winter's day
If I didn't tell her
I could leave today
California dreamin'
On such a winter's day
On such a winter's day
On such a winter's day

No comments: