Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bishops Blogging...! Oh my, oh my! "House of Bishops 2.0"




Well, who knows who started it, but now we've got Episcopal and Anglican Bishops blogging, video blogging, facebooking, (twittering?), youtube-ing, and the rest. I think it is great, actually, and so glad that some of them are realizing the possible benefits of embracing (with good Anglican intentionality, of course) Web 2.0...

The Dean of the Phoenix Cathedral, Nicholas Knisely made a presentation to the House of Bishops here in the US about the benefits of blogging, so I am waiting to see who else might jump on the bandwagon.



More on the Bishops Blogging over at Episcopal Cafe

Is your bishop blogging?

You'll see a few that I've linked on the left side of the page.

Here's a sample, and there will be more to come, I'm sure.

House of Bishops 2.0



Let me know if you know others who are blogging (or Twittering), there are already a few on Facebook, but I'm
on a Facebook Fast for Lent...

Peace and Blessings,

The Rev. Peter M. Carey
"santospopsicles"



big hat tip to CartoonChurch.com for the two cartoons

No comments: