Sunday, December 22, 2013

To everything there is a season

To everything there is a season ...



I have decided to take some Sabbathtime away from SantosWoodcarvingPopsicles.  What started nearly 7 years ago as a place where I would write, reflect, and share about my thoughts and observations has gone through a few changes in focus.  From my years at St. Catherine's School to my years at Emmanuel Church, Greenwood, and now at St. Paul's Memorial I have found that I am writing less and less in this place, and am posting and reposting more and more of other people's writing and postings.  After these 6+ years I am considering beginning something anew, but have decided to take a bit of time away, and to do this intentionally, rather than let it flicker and wane.  I have enjoyed having this as a place to share my thoughts and as a place where I could share writing that didn't fit into sermons, newsletter articles or published essays.  For now, however, I will step back from SantosWoodcarvingPopsicles, beginning on December 24th I will close down the blog.  Perhaps it will arise in some new form, we shall see.

Blessings to all who have followed the blog from time to time over the last 6+ years.

With Love and Prayers,

Peter+

2 comments:

Mary F. C. Pratt said...

Seasons indeed--it's been good. It will be good to see what's next. In the meantime, enjoy the wait!

Mary F. C. Pratt said...

Seasons indeed--it's been good. It will be good to see what's next. In the meantime, enjoy the wait!