Saturday, June 27, 2015

From Bishop Dabney T. Smith











Bishop Dabney T. Smith
at General Convention 78
Salt Lake City





June 27, 2015 

Dear Friends in Christ,

I am very pleased for The Episcopal Church with the election of my friend Michael Curry as the 27th Presiding Bishop.

I am also greatly relieved after living through this wonderful honor of being nominated as a candidate for Presiding Bishop that I am coming home to the diocese I love, the Diocese of Southwest Florida.

I want to extend my great thanksgiving for all the continued prayers and support that I have received from so many colleagues, friends and constituents in our great Diocese.

Faithfully yours,
  

  </img>




The Rt. Rev. Dabney T. Smith
Fifth Bishop of the Diocese of Southwest Florida




No comments: