Psalm 75 Confitebimur tibi
| 1 | We give you thanks, O God, we give you thanks, * calling upon your Name and declaring all your wonderful deeds. |
| 2 | "I will appoint a time," says God; * "I will judge with equity. |
| 3 | Though the earth and all its inhabitants are quaking, * I will make its pillars fast. |
| 4 | I will say to the boasters, 'Boast no more,' * and to the wicked, 'Do not toss your horns; |
| 5 | Do not toss your horns so high, * nor speak with a proud neck.'" |
| 6 | For judgment is neither from the east nor from the west, * nor yet from the wilderness or the mountains. |
| 7 | It is God who judges; * he puts down one and lifts up another. |
| 8 | For in the LORD'S hand there is a cup, full of spiced and foaming wine, which he pours out, * and all the wicked of the earth shall drink and drain the dregs. |
| 9 | But I will rejoice for ever; * I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. |
| 10 | He shall break off all the horns of the wicked; * but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted. |
Benedicite, omnia opera Domini Song of the Three Young Men, 35-65
III The People of God
Let the people of God glorify the Lord, *praise him and highly exalt him for ever.
Glorify the Lord, O priests and servants of the Lord, *
praise him and highly exalt him for ever.
Glorify the Lord, O spirits and souls of the righteous, *
praise him and highly exalt him for ever.
You that are holy and humble of heart, glorify the Lord, *
praise him and highly exalt him for ever.
Doxology
Let us glorify the Lord: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; *praise him and highly exalt him for ever.
In the firmament of his power, glorify the Lord, *
praise him and highly exalt him for ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment