Sunday, September 07, 2008

My video introducing "Wrestling with angels: Seminar on Christian Theology"

Though this video will be of more interest (perhaps) to my students at St. Catherine's School who are taking my brief seminar on Christian Theology, I am posting it here as well. It's been a bit since I have taken the time to post on SantosPopsicles, but plan to get back into action again. I had a bit of Post-Lambeth blog-fatigue, as well as quite of bit of work to do to prepare for the school year. We have launched the year, by the grace of God, and I look forward to some "normalcy" .... or at least the normal chaos that masquerades as normalcy in the work I am called to do. More videos to come soon...

Peace be with you all!

~The Rev. Peter M. Carey

Rev. Carey Introducing his course, "Wrestling with Angels: Seminar on Christian Theology" at St. Catherine's School

No comments: