I had no idea that he gave me such a kind shout - out.
I am praying for you in this anniversary time of the death of your mom. Things are a bit crazy right now in terms of finishing up the advent "time of expectation" which looks a bit too much like a time of "frenetic craziness"...but it can't have been all that peaceful for Mary (or JBap!) and Joseph either...so it goes on.
2 comments:
Looks like fun --! by the way, congratulations for the comments of Mark Harris at Preludium.
Hope to see you soon!
Hey thanks,
I had no idea that he gave me such a kind shout - out.
I am praying for you in this anniversary time of the death of your mom. Things are a bit crazy right now in terms of finishing up the advent "time of expectation" which looks a bit too much like a time of "frenetic craziness"...but it can't have been all that peaceful for Mary (or JBap!) and Joseph either...so it goes on.
Peace to you!
Peter+
Post a Comment